Click on the banner above to read the Top 5 Reasons Why You Need a "Goddess On Board"

My Daily PhotoBlog since May 2007
(right-click to open)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whan all else fails....

When life gets too busy to post, and all else fails to put a few sentences together, there's always the Lazy Bloggers Post Generator (thanks Aussie Bloggers Forum). Herewith is what I generated:

***

Crikey! I just discovered I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe how tidy my house now is. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am not going to post now with my brahs, spending my husband's money, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to recognise my children again, my day is a magical flight from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am not growing up. I wish you could be here to share it.

I make a solemn vow I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Until I need your shoulder to cry on. Assuming I don't get distracted by counting my chest hairs..

No comments: