Click on the banner above to read the Top 5 Reasons Why You Need a "Goddess On Board"

My Daily PhotoBlog since May 2007
(right-click to open)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Creation amongst the chaos

.
Today I was thankful to read on Candace's CAW Creations blog, "I am awash in a sea of beads and wire and lost findings!! I have no method of organization for my supplies other than cardboard boxes and some plastic containers. And I hate it!!"

It's not that I'm into freudenschade behavior... it's just that I'm a little jealous. Candace admits to being totally disorganized but then comes up with stunning creations like this!

Thanks for the inspiration Candace :-) Now when I get to my desk each morning I won't procrastinate by tidying my desk -- I'll just jump in amongst the mess and see what beautiful things I can create amongst chaos also ;-)
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my goodness!! Thank you so much for putting me on your blog!! and yes I really am disorganized!! lol
xoxo
C