Click on the banner above to read the Top 5 Reasons Why You Need a "Goddess On Board"

My Daily PhotoBlog since May 2007
(right-click to open)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Win a portrait ... of you!

I've been a fan of Kim's spectacular work ever since our "travelling bra" days. But I got especially excited today when I visited her laketrees blog and found an irresistible competition listed there...

Kim is offering one of her gorgeous portraits (of your choice) as a prize in her third annual competition... satisfy your inner Narcisist and have your own portrait done. Or surprise your partner for Xmas and get one of him or her done... perhaps you want a lifetime keepsake of your son or daughter... Kim is so talented she'll even paint your favourite pet if you so choose when you win.

Considering the value of this prize is $6,000 (+ postage!) I reckon this is the most valuable competition I've seen whilst blogging. Thanks Kim for the opportunity!

1 comment:

Kim said...

haha Anita!!
you have written a far better write up about my competition than me !!
thanks heaps :) :)
I'll be putting up a mini blogroll of all the entrants this week and I'll subscribe to your blog now too..
have a terrific day :) :)
ps will announce the judge this week as well :)